Oklahoma Natural Gas(ONG)
The dollar value of the ONG rebate corresponds with the efficiency percentage of the installed furnace. The higher the percentage the more money you will save on your monthly gas bills. Not only that, but the higher the percentage the more natural resources are preserved.
The rebate amounts are as follows:
- $550 Rebate - 95%+ Efficient Natural Gas Furnace or Boiler
- $1,950 - Replacing Electric Resistance Furnace with Natural Gas Furnace
- $1,950 - Replacing Electric Heat Pump with Natural Gas Furnace and Air Conditioner
- $2,500 - Replacing Electric Resistance Furnace with 95%+ Efficient Natural Gas Furnace
- $2,500 - Replacing Electric Heat Pump with 95%+ Efficient Natural Gas Furnace and Air Conditioner
The following link leads to ONG’s website, specifically the page which has the rebate info.
This second link leads to ONG’s own summary of the specific requirements to be eligible for the rebates. We encourage you to be informed and use these resources to increase your awareness. However, Elizondo Air Management Solutions will explain to you these requirements when providing you with a free estimate.